Is Affiliate Marketing Addictive? I know I am addicted and had to share my addiction… Not many days go past where I do not think about writing a post, checking my stats or commenting on a few other blogs..
I have written in the past about how addictive blogging can be and now I believe it is the same as Affiliate Marketing.. Is there a solution..?
Here are some of the noticeable Signs of an Affiliate Marketing Addiction –
- Checking your online stats first thing in the morning
- Checking most of your high earning affiliate stats for new earnings
- Checking your Paypal account for new payments everyday
- Writing first thing in the morning a post before even finishing your breakfast
- Thinking of a blog post before even sleeping
- Sleeping next to your computer or Laptop
- Signing up to new affiliate programs often to check them out, as a possible promotion
- Reading or commenting on affiliate marketing type blogs regularly (like this blog)
Is there a solution to this Affiliate related Addiction..
The best solution I find is to distract or detach yourself away from your computer, maybe go camping for a few days or maybe spend a few days where there is no Internet access. An addiction can easily turn into an unhealthy obsession, however I am sure it is not the worst addiction out there. The key to controlling the addiction, is balancing your time during your day.. Now let’s get back to blogging..